Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Not bad to know !






Hi dears,
I think not bad to know about eastern movies and know about their actor and actress.As you know majority of us like hollywood movies and we know about western actor & actress and its not quite perfect!.The point is :lets know about all over the world !.And world is not just 3 or 4 countries !.Pardon me ! but I like to watch korean and chineese and japanist and even vietnamies movies too.Lets go beyond of watching the face of actores !and consider all the cultures and enjoy watching their lives and events !.Anyhow referring to my last post ,I've written the name of TV series which is called "merchant of joseon" the real name of it is "Sangdo" and it has been made in 2001. "Kim Hyeon -Joo" is playing the role in it that is so famous between eastern fans.she is Thie actress that is playing and working for South Korean.Another famous actress is :"Choi ji-woo" (South Korean actress)and one of her Drama and melodram movie is "Now and forever".I still couldn't watch this drama but last year I had watched one of her Tv series.It was wonderful.so...get to go
A.P.Shajiee

No comments: