Monday, September 12, 2011

Zoo















However compair to San Diego zoo it was nothing at all.But they work hard to make it proper and it was good enough for kids to familiar to the animals.I personally haven't visited San Diego zoo(california) yet but my family say about it alot that it is amazing.Anyway hope we could visit it by ourselves someday.Anyway these pictures are not mine.these are from internet that I put them in my weblog to show you how Oklahoma zoo is and which animals are existing in there now.There are so much more.You could search by yourself in internet to watch and know more about it.I visited the zoo on labor day.Labor day is a day in America that the Americans celebrate it for the workers.However I didn't see and hear any especial events between the workers at work !.work is just work !.Iran has more ceremonies at work places and the workers have been appreciated more in such a day...

No comments: