Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thank you Angel !

In a few days ago I heard and read that an unknown Iranian clever could prevent of faking the name of "persian gulf "in farsi and arabic and english languages in google search motor.If internet users use of fake name they came back with their bare hands !and the monitor would show them this sentence:use of right words or sentence(persian gulf).Try again !....Yes he or she did a great job.God bless him or her.Thats enough for me and the others like me just worry about tomorrow lunch ,and think about it from last night what I 'm going to cook for tomorrow?!...so I wanna cook meat cutlet but I think the meat is not enough in my freezer so I think it would be better to add a little bit soya in the mix .What do you think ?Isn't a good idea?!..See?!.Thats the life of ordinary people in all over the world but suddenly coming and changing their history ,it would be a little bit burden.Its look like you ,as a stranger wanna change their children's name.So thank you my dear I would sleep with a smile on my face...Anyhow Perhaps you hear and read about Heidi !.she is a little girl who lives with her grand father in swiss Alpes mountains.So many books are written about her and so many films and cartoons are made from her.She is one of the most famous swiss literature legend but now the researchers believe that she was belonged to Germany.This book is published in 1880 for the first time by "Yoohana.Eshpiri".But know that this claim is made switzerland people very angry and disappointed!Haidi is so important for them that even they have been called a tourist area to "Heidi land".....See?Even a story person is so important for a country and its people.Why?Because its their history,something that they inherited from their parents.Then don't blame me any more on calling persian gulf.Thank you.

No comments: