Friday, July 10, 2009

Mahdi.Azar Yazdi- مهدی آذر یزدی












Mahdi Azar.Yazdi was born in 1301 hejri shamsi (87 years ago)in Yazd province/IRAN.He couldn't have education because of his dad in that time and just start working in carpets studio workshop .He requested of his dad several times to go to school but he didn't allowed him ,when he talked about this he wanted to cry ! after a while he went to book shop as an assistant in there and a day he started to write a book for children.He said when my book was published I had been prefer not to go outside for a while due to nobody see me why? because I was shy and ashamed of lacking the educations.I was terrified of people to laugh at me!.Mahdi Azar Yazdi generations had Zartosht religion but from his last fifth generation ,they changed to Islam.He was living alone in Karaj but he had kept his paternal big house in Yazd city.He was regretted not to get married .Oh yeah he was writer of good stories for good children that we all have good memory of reading that book in our childhood.He passed away on thirsday-2 days ago.God bless him in heaven.

No comments: